Jun 27, 2013

Kemampuan

peace be upon you

in this life, we have to challenge ourself to do what we think we can't do. if we can do, yes, congratulation to ourself but if we can't do it after we try it, it's okay. try again and again. BUT, if we fail to do it before we try it, it means that we don't know how to challenge ourself and we are afraid with our own shadow.

if we don't try something new, we are not fully enjoy with this life. this life, full of happiness and suprises. try it, explore it and you will not regret. but don't try something that can make you stay in jail. you know what i mean right although this entry full with broken english sentences =)

last but not least, try and challenge yourself like what i did right now and you will know your ability to do something new after that.





alif.affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop