Jul 26, 2013

Tanggapan Manusia

peace be upon you

if people said something bad/negative about us although we that is not true, many people will trust that bullshit story. why? it is because we as a human, we like to hear and accept negative thing about someone else although we don't know that person.

if we are the victim here, we should not give up just like that. we have to prove to all people that we are not like that. if we just sit down, relax and do nothing, it means that we accept what they said about us.

we have to prove to them that we are the best person in this life. we are better compare than them. they are like virus. we have to know the best way to settle them up.





alif.affandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop