May 27, 2013

Beri dan Terima

peace be upon you

what you give, you get back.
if you do a bad thing to people around you, one day you will get back from other. negative with negative and positive with positive. people call it as a kurma karma. i know about that but sometimes i still want to do negative thing in this life. i don't care what happen in my future, as long i'm happy in that time. bullshit kan.

i think now i'm in kelabu mode. not in a happy mode. gloomy week i think. i have to face it no matter what happens. face it and you can leave it with happy. i try. if possible, i want to apologize to all my friends and especially my ex girlfriends, seriously to ALL my ex girl. i made mistakes. i mean, a lot of mistakes. 

i hope, right now i can totally move on and start a new life. i have to. i can't turn back to my past. thanks to the memories.
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop