Apr 6, 2011

MUET

hey yo..
assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all my bloggers..

today, at 11am..i will have Malaysian University English Test aka MUET at my polytechnic..
today i have speaking test huh..and in April 16, i have reading, listening and writing test..hell yeah!!! huh..
right now i'm very nervous because i must face the examiners..i wonder how their faces look a like huh..is it like The Undertaker?Kane?or Usop Wilcha?heh..
what i heared from my friends experiences, they said speaking test is easy if you can handle your nervous..just try speak a simple english and dont try to fool yourself by speak like William Shakespeare poem heh..i hope i can do my best in this fcuking speaking test and get band6 in this MUET..i hope so..
wish me luck k my beloved bloggers..
peace!!!










nota alp : hahaha..first time speaking london ni.. =B










YANG BENAR

alif_affandi


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop