Jun 13, 2011

Disappointed

hey yo..
salam 1 Malaysia kpd korang semua..

its a long time im not update anything in this blog for all of you..
im sorry because there is many things happens to me and i dont have enough time to update or post a new entry..
my bad huhu..

ok..this monink i have checked my MUET result and the result really disappointed me..damn gud..i dont know why i get this terrible result..huh arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.... im so sad and i think this day my mood is not good..
many things happens to me and plus this muet result, i think for this month is not my lucky month huh.. i try to think +ve and no matter what happens, i know there is still a chance for me to prove to myself that i can be the best and i will retake muet again..maybe at university when i further my studies..i promise to myself insyaAllah heh =D ...

that's all my bebelan for this entry..
peace!!!










*nota alp : once you failed, it doesn't means you will always failed





YANG BENAR
alif_affandi

4 comments:

  1. sabar la alip ooii..nk wat cmne..terima jela..yg penting jgn ptus asa k..gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu ya dyh..
    disbbkn muet ni la alp sedar yg alp kne improvekn lg eng alp ni huhu..
    #thanxkaseh ya =B

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome3x...
    byk lagi mase utk improve kn english alp tue..
    go go chayok33x

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop