Jun 5, 2011

It is Real Life

why when i want something it is hard for me to get it?
and why when other people want something they can easily get it?huh..
that's we call life cycle dude..
bcause sometimes we can get what we want just like that but sometimes it's hard for us to get it..


when you want something and can easily get it, you never know what meaning of life..
you will know how adventure of this life when you want something but you can't get it.. and you will try and error until you get it..
in that way, you can learn more and more compare than when you want something,,*winkkk!!! you got it.. heh
think!!!





nota alp : try mengimprovekan my english =B





YANG BENAR

alif_affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop