Sep 18, 2012

Bandar meow meow

hey yo and peace be upon you

last monday i went to kucing opsss i mean Kuching.. ibu negeri for sarawak.. well not bad city there.. you still can enjoy your life here if you know how to appreciate the moment you have.. dont complaint and merungut all the time.. 
my friend and i had a enjoy time last monday.. and here i have some khazanah for you all..
so check this out guys ^v^ 





 penangan gambir sarawak ^v^

 dibina oleh hamba abdi dgn arahan Charles Brooke pada tahun 1870

bangunan DewanUndanganNegeri Sarawak


belajar sejarah tak best tapi melawat tempat bersejarah best

 tak sah ke kuching tanpa melawat kucing ini

 here i am


so ini saje khazanah that i have for this moment.. later on if aku merayap mane2 kawasan sarawak ini, akan aku updatekan di sini ya..
peace.





alif.affandi


2 comments:

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop