Feb 16, 2013

Home to Unimas

hey yo and peace be upon you

it's such a long time i'm not update any entry here, right..well manusia dikurniakan sifat malas so i hope you know what i mean =)
after a short break, takdelah short sgt.sebulan jgk aku lepaking dekat rumah, it's time for to me continue my study here, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak(UNIMAS)..it's great to see back my friends but at the same time, i have to leave my family, my beloved family..thats what people call it as a sacrifice..i hope it's worth.
right now, aku dah ada di sarawak, or more accurate, im here UNIMAS..and the most important is, aku dpt bilik single..alhamdulillah =)
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop