Feb 23, 2013

Tugasan

hey yo and peace be upon you

long time no see you wahai mybeloved belog muahmuahmuahhh..
it is not a busy week for me but i cant find suitable time for me to post any entry here..well life aku bukan tuk social networking sahaja..this week i went to class for this second sem and unfortunately fortunately,  my lecturers already gave me a lot of assignment.seriously mmg banyak.. for anthropology, my lect gave me FIVE individual assignment + one group assignment..mmg mencabar kredibiliti aku sbg student.
but i always says to myself that, "i can do it and everything is possible if i want it"..think positive and insyaAllah, everything will be fine.
peace.






alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop