Jan 30, 2013

BerInsta

hey yo and peace be upon you

seriously, before this i think i will not signup instagram..i hate because _______ i am really hate it.. so aku bertahan dari pujukan rayu my friends.. they asked me to signup but i dont want.. BUT early this year, someone has changed my decision.. so finally aku buat jgk account instagram ini..now i know, insta ini sgt best because i can release my tension with stalk strangers pic.. and disebabkan aku ni jenis suka snap pic, its really ngam with my soul..now if i can, i will upload my khazanah everyday..fuhhh its really good for myself.
peace.





*nota alp : bahasa yg kacau-bilau.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop