Mar 21, 2013

Hati dan Perasaan

hey yo and peace be upon you

think before you speak. once you speak, it will affect people around you. maybe there will think +ve or -ve. it depends how they accept what you said to them. sometime you say it just for fun or joke, but if that people think seriously what you said so you're in trouble. 
before you wanna make joke or something like that, see with who you're talking. is that people are open minded or not so open. i have the experience with this kind of people. sometime i will speak what i want but it is a joke. not a serious thing but that person took seriosuly what i said. no wonderlah he always avoid me. tadi i met him accidentally and he told me why he avoided me before this.
now i know why. he too sensitive what i said to him and now everything has settle down. i think i'm okay with him. i think la.
peace.





nota alp : think wisely.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop