Mar 19, 2013

Aku Nak

hey yo and peace be upon you

guys, when you need something you will go for it right. it doesnt matter how difficult it is, you will get what you want. same goes to me. at this moment i want to buy terfaktab, dubook and fixi book. so after the class yesterday, my friends and i went to kuching. i really hope that i can find what i really want. unfortunately, i cant found the book that i want. so aku pulang dgn hampa di situ. next week i will try my best to find that book and finish up my voucher. i have to =)
meanwhile, i really mengidam want to eat pizza hut. so i went to pizza hut and bought a spaghetti, a personal hawaiian chicken and a regular super supreme. SEDAP dan KENYANG.. thats all i can said..but last not least, alhamdulillah =)
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop