May 14, 2013

Ucapan

peace be upon you

everyone make mistakes. either small or big, it depends on situation. if you lost your assignment and the due date is next month, well it's small mistake but if the due date is tomorrow, it's really BIG mistake. so it depends on the situation. 
same goes to me. i made mistakes and i try my best to solve it. i really try. when that person know my mistakes, wow!!! like volcano. fortunately i see that 'volcano' through social networking. if face2face, i don't know happen to me at that time.
at the end, he/she only said THANKS.only once.that's it?damn.i don't want your money but at least, please show some appreciation to me.i don't want much but some only but.. nothing la.
peace.





nota alp :  aku baca perangai aku dan aku baca perangai orang.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop