Nov 7, 2015

Cara Pemanduan & Personaliti

PEACE BE UPON YOU


You are “The Cool Kid!”
You are the personification of “laid-back”. You don’t take life too seriously, and you approach situations with a much more relaxed and chill approach. It often appears that you don’t have a care in the world. Even in tough times, you like to project an air of confidence and indifference. You live every day like it is a vacation day. Friends and family turn to you anytime they are looking for a day of fun!



You are “The Minimalist!”
You like to keep life as simple as possible. You don’t surround yourself with a lot of frills, and you prefer friends that are straightforward and genuine. Rather than collecting tons of friends, you choose to stick with a few close ones. When selecting an outfit, you will pick a simple black ensemble over a loud and colorful print any day. Just because you keep your life simple, doesn’t mean you are boring. Others admire your minimalist tastes and your drama-free approach to life!

Well, this is my style at this moment. For the future, i'm not sure what style i will choose for my driving style.

sumber: sini

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop