Feb 4, 2016

Jangan Politikkan Makanan

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

When we want talk about politic especially in Malaysia, there is 2 main parties which is Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Rakyat/Harapan (maybe this name will change in the future). In politic, there are many people want to claim that their leader are very dedicated or their state have a awesome MB. And there are many cases that people argue about which leader is lazy or love to sleep, anytime anywhere.

But for this entry, I don't want to discuss about politics in Malaysia. I want to talk about food. Why, we as a human need to argue and fight which places have a good foods? 

"Eh! Across this road, there have mamak restaurant and their nasi kandar so delicious compare than this mamak restaurant."
"Who are you want to tell my cafe are lame and my food not delicious?"
"I like cafe A compare than restaurant Z. I still can taste the salt when I ate their omelette." 

Well, what I want try to say here is, if we don't like any food in this world, it is okay and normal but please no need to compare this food and that food like a crazy people. If they say at this state has a very superb nasi kandar compare than your place, just go there, eat and enjoy it. If that nasi kandar can't fulfill your expectation, try other places. No need to argue which food is delicious or not.

But at the end, it is your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop