Sep 25, 2012

Culture shock

hey yo and peace be upon you

apakah itu culture shock?
apa yg aku tahu iailah..a statement that we often used when a people change from positive to negative behaviour.. but if org itu jahat and berubah menjadi baik.. kite tak pernah gelarkan ia sbg culture shock.. kenapa?
example for culture shock.. jika wanita itu sebelum ini always wear baju kurung but when she further study and berjauhan dari family, she suddenly change her dressup style.. from baju kurung to singlet and skirt.. its example..
right now.. adakah aku ini telah mengalami sindrom culture shock? ermmm mengikut pengamatan aku.. i dont think so.. but maybe adalah dlm 10 to 15% ada shock di situ tapi takdelah sampai culture shock.. when i at myhometown, i can do what i want.. i can hangout with my friend.. all day until night its okay for me as long before maghrib i must go back home and after that i can go out back.. that is my emak rules.. 
so when im at overseas *tgn di chest, im still alif.. i do what i want as long i takecare Affandi's family name.. i know i made a lot of mistakes but im human right.. just like you.. but the difference is i repeat my mistakes ^v^
tapi aku tetap tak mengalami culture shock.. mcm mane life aku kat ipoh, begitu jgk life aku di sini.. maybe just change a little bit.. but not much la.. so im not culture shock people.
peace.





*nota alp : aku tak tapi mungkin kau =B





alif.affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop