Sep 23, 2012

LOL

hey yo and peace be upon you

last night, my friends and i went to LOL event.. LOL stands for LoughtOutLouder.. in that event it have performance from my senior.. first i expect "ohh mysenior..can they perform well???" that is my first impression when i bought this ticket.. disebabkan im junior and im in SOCIAL science.. i need social life right so i decided to attend this event with my friends.
before that night, i have faculty orientation at east campus.. well im totally exhausted okay.. from 0800 until 1700.. its totally fvcking tired okay.. but for this event.. aku gagahkan juga this beautifool body and mind and finally i made it..yeah!!!
at that night.. the environment so awesome la jgk.. all people dressup and some of them just ala kadar je.. the most important is they wear baju ^v^
like usual.. below here i've some khazanah for you all.. so check this out ya


 ticket!!!


 my friends that accompanied me for that night

hosts for LOL


 she's my senior *kot

 international student and he's my senior..funny guy.

 lecturer in my faculty




 gangnam fever *sigh

gangnam berjemaah *huh

what more can i say.. everything is okay and maybe awesome + gorgeous.. RM10 + this show for me really berbaloi-baloi okay.. i hope one day i can manage event like this ^v^ 
peace.
*nota alp : sorry for my broken english.. i hope u understand =B





alif.affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop