Mar 15, 2013

Pilih Kasih

hey yo and peace be upon you

everyone in this world akan mengalami this situation, pilih kasih. nak taknak we cant avoid it. ini lumrah kehidupan manusia but if your are a responsible people, you will not let yourself be a part in this fucking habit. i hate pilih kasih but i know in the future maybe ot will happen to me or my family. aku harap takdelah berlaku. 
if someone voice out their opinion about this, can you, i mean senior accept it because pokok will not shake without angin. if i voice out what i fell, answer it in a clever ways. dont give example like shit and at the end still not answer my question. remember LISTEN video?it is annoying because it has a variety of animals and, that MISS dont answer question from that STUDENT.
so as a senior, pls answer the question wisely and dont answer it by give a annoying example. that is bullshit okay.
peace.





alif affandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop