Mar 10, 2013

Sakit yg Aku Alami

hey yo and peace be upon you

what a #$%% weekend for me. i dont know how to describe it but i can type it. it started on last friday. i think im on a fever mode and dont forget about headache. it is a good combination and because of 'them', i skipped statistics class. WTF!!! kelas statistik tu.aku dah la etnik melayu, bukannya etnik cina *sigh
after friday, its sabtu day. boring day for me, like usual. if im feeling well, i dont know what to do so now im not feeling well, lagi2 la aku taktahu nak buat apa kan. so i just mencapap in my room and tidur. *forever alone* in midnight, can you imagine i had went to toilet 3 times in 3 hours. seriously i cant sleeptight yesterday night. and minyak cap kapak always on my stomach.
sunday.. lagi la bosan nak memampuskan diri. i cant count how many times i go to toilet(jamban) for today. my friend said it is because food poisoning but what i eat sampai jadi mcm ini? *sigh
at this moment, i think okay compare yesterday. so i hope tonight no cirit-birit dah ya.
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop