Apr 13, 2013

Bergerak Ke Hadapan

hey yo and peace be upon you

move on?its sound easy right.like A B C but when im in kindergarden, it is fucking hard.baghua punye susah..siapa cakap belajar ABC senang?let me cut their dick.baghua. at this moment, i always told my anak buah that ABC and 123 were easy.learn it and dont be lazy. but im sure, 10 years from now they will say waht i said before this.
pls reverse.aku nak story pasal move on.yeahhh..when we want to say MOVE ON, it is so fucking easy but it is hard to do. aku sudah cuba. kali ini dah 151 juta kali aku cuba dan berjaya but my memories keep follow me no matter what situation im on it.aku tgh berak, tgh bersenggama, tgh makan, tgh tidur, memori silam masih menghantui aku.ada sesiapa tahu format otak manusia tak?
ramai ex aku pernah sebut pasal KARMA dekat aku but i always think positive.i always think that they actually want to say KURMA buat all of them pelat so they said karma.im positive thinking.
usaha tangga kejayaan.
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop