Apr 11, 2013

Banyak Pilihan

hey yo and peace be upon you

in this world, we can choose what we want. cadbury?ferrero rocher?kitkat? you can eat what you want, no one will stop you unless your friends. they want eat chocolate too. in relationship, it doesnt matter couple or friends, we can choose anyone that we want. kau taknak, aku ada org lain.but what i want to tell you guys is when we have try so hard to make that person chill and happy, at the end he/she go to other person and ignore us. itu TAHI LEMBU okay.
sometimes i feel that its so suck that we try vary hard to make our friends happy but they dont care about what we feel. manusia.biasalah tu.
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop