May 11, 2013

Otak dan Pemadam

peace be upon you

we, as a human, have a brain.brain itu otak. we can remember everything(actually not everything la) that happen in our life. we have sweet, sour, bitter and tasteless memories. if we have brain like paper,  memories like pencil and our hand as a eraser, i think it is easy right for us to erase what we want. if that memories always chasing us, we can use uor hand(eraser) and erase that memory.easy right?

unfortunately, we can't erase our memories.although it happen only 2 3 4 months but it really hard to delete and throw it to recycle bin.susah gila. the only thing that i can do is ignore and act like nothing happen.
i try.
peace.





alif affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop