Jun 19, 2011

Elstees Go Skateboarding Day 2011 part 1

hey yo..
salam 1Malaysia to all of you..

this entry is a sequal from Papan Luncur..
i went to Jubli Park, Parking Lot Ipoh around 2130 but at that time no people or skaters around there..i wait until 2200 and i think i just want to angkat kaki and blah from there..but i bernasib baek..the organizer sampai and i wait la..then i met my friends that join this event. his name YvP(yap) and he is malay ok not chinese although his name like chinese..
if we look the flyer, this event started at 2200 but bcoz many people come late then the organizer had decided to start at 2330..1 hour and 30minutes i have to sit like a tunggul and watch people around me..fyi i come here without teman ok huhu..


ok..i dont know what time this event finish bcoz i dh angkat kaki before this event finish..my mate sgt la tak tahan so its better for me to go back home before i sleep there with aweks hehehe =D
ok la..before i do more grammar mistaken mistake, lets check the khazanah that i have for you


 u just need this stuff to join this fvcking event




 the judges and amar kuci (photographer)




 i heart this pic




 YvP(vocalist for sammael abraham)pomot sikit hehe


 siyesly bdn dia kecik je tp dasyat!!!



 
 its all bcoz his flash ;)



ok..there are still many pics that i have snap but at this moment, i just upload only this..for the next entry, i will upload their video plak ok..
peace!!!





*nota alp : sorry for the bad quality pics coz i only use compact camera not dslr huhu (and im sorry if my english not terror like u..terror bukn takut hehe) =B





YANG BENAR
alif_affandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop