Jan 16, 2015

Ikan Bukan Sayur

peace be upon you

when you want gain some input on how to do this and that, you have to experience it. no doubt about that. unfortunately, not all your experience will give you benefit. same goes to me.

since i was 7 years old(i think), i've followed my parents went to market. until now, if i were in my hometown(Ipoh), every Sunday morning i'll follow my mom go to market. BUT, at this moment when i will turn to 25, i still can't differentiate ikan-ikan yang ada dekat market and many types of sayur-sayuran. damn.

what i know, ikan is ikan and ketam is ketam and of course sayur is sayur. i hope my future wife know better than me.
fuh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
it's all about my eyes, my ears, my heart and my life..that's it and fullstop